What are you waiting for? Camelot Tree & Shrub is hiring and it’s your opportunity to climb to the top of the industry, in a new career in the great outdoors.
We are a growing T.C.I.A. accredited year-round well-established municipal, commercial and residential tree service company with a great reputation — and we are only growing bigger. Founded in 1989, we are currently interviewing for reliable, hardworking and career-seeking individuals to join our strong team of BCMA and certified arborists.
Our company’s emphasis is on safety (CTSP on staff), workmanship, customer service and attention to detail. Candidates must be in good physical condition, must be safety conscious, work in all weather conditions, have a desire for knowledge and growth, and work well with others and the public.
We are currently seeking individuals with experience or interests in all different areas of arboriculture. This includes but is not limited to:
- Arborists (including consulting)
- Experienced Tree Workers
- Tree Climbers
- Plant Health Care Technicians
- Apprentices (entry-level)
… and more!
You can reach your potential in exchange for great wages and benefits, all while working alongside a unique team of individuals. Signing bonuses are also available.
More detail in terms of wages, benefits and other offerings:
- Competitive wages based on experience and skillset
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Great opportunity for advancement
- A positive working environment
- Supplied uniforms
- A fantastic training program
- Continued education through paid training, safety meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops and in-house certifications
- Year-round employment
- Tax-free healthcare plans
- Health, life and disability plans
Applicants must have a valid Michigan driver’s license. Email your resume to email@example.com, fax it to (313) 884-1410, or fill out an application online at camelottree.com/about/employment/.
You can stop into our office between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 30121 Groesbeck Highway in Roseville, to fill out an application.
We look forward to you wanting to start the next chapter of your professional life with a company that continues to grow.