As of Friday April 24th the green industry has been deemed as an essential service in Michigan’s workforce infrastructure. Camelot Tree & Shrub Co. has incorporated a new mode of conduct as we return to the workplace that will guide us with protective actions against COVID 19. Our actions listed below will help protect our employees, customers and the general public as we return to our “new normal”.
- We have supplied our office/warehouse with disinfectant, face masks and have posted information regarding COVID 19 and proper hygiene.
- All employees are screened prior to shift to assure they are not symptomatic.
- Staggered start times for all field employees to reduce contact with one another.
- Remote working for sales and office as much as possible.
- Phone communication between field and sales for a.m. job briefings.
- One person to a vehicle.
- Advised all customers we can not meet face-to-face at this time.
- Utilizing new software that allows us to work and communicate paperless and allows our customers to use a customer portal to accept and pay for services.
- All truck and equipment that may be commonly used is sterilized nightly after each shift.
- Field crews communicate at their shift’s end prior to returning to the warehouse/office to assure minimal contact.
- Any employee that has knowingly come into contact with someone infected is to be quarantined for the proper amount of time.
Please do not hesitate to call Camelot Tree & Shrub Co. at (313) 884-1699 if you have any questions or concerns.